Senior Technical Account Manager
As a Sr. Technical Account Manager, you’ll work on an ongoing basis with our largest customers to drive the utilization of the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network to create positive business outcomes. You’ll pair with Strategic Account Managers to identify and explore opportunities to leverage ThreatMetrix data and services to protect our customers from cybercriminals. You’ll present consultative solutions to a wide range of audiences, from executives to business owners, and maintain your position as a trusted advisor by constantly keeping your finger on the pulse of the customer. This is not a commissioned position.
- Single point of contact for general consulting, incident reporting, and escalation for our most valuable customers, working in tandem with ThreatMetrix Support.
- Providing strategic oversight for ThreatMetrix project teams integrating new use cases for your customers.
- Advocating on behalf of your customers with ThreatMetrix internal staff in Products and Engineering.
- Pairing with Strategic Account Managers to identify new follow-on sales opportunities.
- Some travel may be necessary.
We are a pre-IPO security company with thousands of customers contributing over a billion high-risk transaction details to our real time network each month. As a leader in our industry, ThreatMetrix’s customers include global banks, household name retailers, and the most popular on-demand services such as ride-sharing and subscription TV and movie streaming. Using a broad array of technologies, we help our customers recognize their trusted users and flag individuals, devices, and networks committing crime on the Internet.
- 4 years of post-sales consulting experience in the security, fraud, or payments industry, especially with very large organizations.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
- History of working with highly technical internal and external teams, then translating requirements and discoveries to non-technical decision makers.