As an Engagement Manager, you’ll work on an ongoing basis with our largest customers to drive the utilization of the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network to create positive business outcomes. You’ll pair with Strategic Account Managers to identify and explore opportunities to leverage ThreatMetrix data and services to protect our customers from cybercriminals. You’ll present consultative solutions to a wide range of audiences, from executives to business owners, and maintain your position as a trusted advisor by constantly keeping your finger on the pulse of the customer. This is not a commissioned position.
- Single point of contact for general consulting, incident reporting, and escalation for our most valuable customers, working in tandem with ThreatMetrix Support.
- Providing strategic oversight for ThreatMetrix project teams integrating new use cases for your customers.
- Advocating on behalf of your customers with ThreatMetrix internal staff in Products and Engineering.
- Pairing with Strategic Account Managers to identify new follow-on sales opportunities.
- Some travel may be necessary.
New York City or San Jose, California
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, is the market-leading cloud solution for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the Internet. Verifying more than 20 billion annual transactions supporting 30,000 websites and 4,500 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®, ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware and data breaches. Key benefits include an improved customer experience, reduced friction, revenue gain and lower fraud and operational costs. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments and lending, media, government and insurance.
- 4 years of post-sales consulting experience in the security, fraud, or payments industry, especially with very large organizations.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
- History of working with highly technical internal and external teams, then translating requirements and discoveries to non-technical decision makers.