Senior Technical Project Manager - Singapore, Singapore
As a Senior Technical Project Manager, you’ll guide complex technical and business integrations from start to finish. You have strong experience deploying software as a service solutions into complex enterprise environments. With this comes extensive project management skills and familiarity with driving internal and external project team members. At ThreatMetrix, you'll learn the unique topography of our Digital Identity Network and build customized models to solve problems at enterprise scale. Your projects typically run three to twelve months in length and are kept well ordered by transparent project plans, concise technical designs, and constant communication with the entire project team.
- Project management of technical integrations with our customer’s web, mobile, and desktop applications covering a broad set of industries.
- Technical and business process discovery to identify project risks, create technical design documents, and create comprehensive project plans.
- Prioritizing project tasks, communicating transparently internally and externally, and driving large project teams to meet tight deadlines.
- Technology and business consulting; helping application developers, fraud managers, and business owners harden their processes against criminals and operationalize the insights delivered from ThreatMetrix data.
- Some travel may be necessary.
We are a pre-IPO security company with thousands of customers contributing over a billion high-risk transaction details to our real time network each month. As a leader in our industry, ThreatMetrix’s customers include global banks, household name retailers, and the most popular on-demand services such as ride-sharing and subscription TV and movie streaming. Using a broad array of technologies, we help our customers recognize their trusted users and flag individuals, devices, and networks committing crime on the Internet.
- Strong understanding of Internet technology as it relates to integrating a SaaS solution especially as it pertains to HTTP, TCP, SSL, integrating web services, and high-level server-side architecture.
- Track record of delivering successful technology integration projects, especially in Fortune 500 enterprises.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management working with highly technical teams.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, including technical documentation.
Full time employee with complete benefits package.