Salesforce Developer / Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of ThreatMetrix Sales Operations team dedicated to ensuring the optimal usage of SFDC CRM and Partnerl Portal implementation capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system needed by various internal teams.
As a Salesforce Developer/Admin, you will be part of Sales Operations team to support day to day operations, drive automation of operational & sales processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com and Partner Portal environment. You will also own, grow and maintain our marketing database.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Administer and maintain our partner portal
- Use Leadspace, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to increase the reach, coverage and quality of marketing database across all target geography, vertical and persona
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects, fields, page layouts, custom objects, new applications when necessary
- Understand and handle basic Visualforce/Apex/Trigger code changes and willingness to learn new features and drive adoptions
- Understand and maintain various data/system integrated with Salesforce and work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories, reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to ownership changes
- Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies including user management.
- Monitor application storage usage, archive data as needed and maintain a clean and accurate database
- Create and administer user guides for feature roll-outs to existing or new users/groups.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration in an enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience on Lead/Account/Contact/Opportunity Management/Forecasting and various standard automation aspects in-built to the SFDC platform.
- Salesforce Administrator/Sales Cloud Certification, or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, is the market-leading cloud solution for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the Internet. Verifying more than 20 billion annual transactions supporting 30,000 websites and 4,500 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®, ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware and data breaches. Key benefits include an improved customer experience, reduced friction, revenue gain and lower fraud and operational costs. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments and lending, media, government and insurance.