Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will support all aspects of the ThreatMetrix’ sales activities. SDRs help build qualified sales opportunities for our Field Sales teams. This role will be to prospect and develop additional business leads for our Sales Executives through, but not limited to outbound cold-calling efforts and email campaigns.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Research and build "cold accounts" (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling).
- Qualify prospects via phone and email, identifying key decision makers, and business pain points.
- Meet a monthly quota of Sales Accepted Meetings.
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by educating, and challenging prospective buyers; not selling.
- Utilize SalesForce to record activities, route leads, and coordinate SAO management process.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Field Sales Executives to give effective presentations to potential customers.
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences.
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 6+ months of SDR work or sales experience preferred.
- Must be able to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions.
- Enthusiastic, driven and organized.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Must possess exceptional problem solving, analytical, and research skills.